Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tishrei Full Moon

Through some strange fluke, channel 10 decided I am an expert on pirates and invited me to discuss the current Somali piracy crisis on their morning show. I did my best to appear learned. The producers called my appearance: "ingenious".

At noontime I went to the beach and watched a bulky man in his fifties, who can't swim and uses a boogie-board to stay afloat, hit with some success on my Finnish ex-lover from ten years ago, (she was intrigued by the boogie-board).

Then, at night, the most gorgeous girl I've seen since my highschool years walked out of a nightclub toilet, looked me straight in the eyes and said: "In life, everything gets sorted out." She then vanished, leaving only a name: Sivan.

My Finnish ex-lover from ten years ago believes that Sivan was a "spirit". I believe that nothing is impossible.

No comments: